Complete Resolutions



I remember in January when i started writing my New year resolutions. I wrote 5 down and said  had 45 to go &4 months down the line suffice to say i never did complete my resolutions.

But like they say its never too late for anything as long as you are alive.  So here you have the others:

7. Get pregnant ( ha! ha! ha! i know what you are thinking)

8. Start my Law under graduate programme( haven't figured out the school yet sha!)

9.  Work even harder at Tai-tas insperasa ( i know right!)

10. Write everyday in this blog.

Now it hits me * this is not supposed to be a bucket list ,but a resolution list* phew! thank God! i was wondering ,how i was going to write down 45 f*" g resolutions.

Now that i have 10 resolutions for the year,i can now focus o making them happen.

For everyone out there who has a lot of things they want to achieve, remember to set only achievable goals!

Tada! see you later.

Comments

Popular Posts