THE HUSTLE









Photo  Credit: Google

Dear Diary,

The hustle has started o! after a few years of sabbatical , it feels a little ( scratch that)  a lot different to be back on the grind. 

Hmnnn! I am trying to get my mojo back , but seems there a lot of youngies on the scene  but I'm not going to allow that stop me o! I still gat it! I think! OMG! I don't know if I still gat it. 

 I have gained some weight and i really don't fit right into heels like I used to ( I guess this is cheers to a new style ). No more excuses from me. I GAT THIS!

So I have scheduled a meeting with a new client and I m keeping my fingers crossed on the outcome. I  really need for this to work out as this would give me the much needed morale boost.

I know a lot of people feel like me sometimes when the go of grid to take a breather from work  for whatever reason. We doubt ourselves, our capabilities and most especially our relevance. I leant to keep my self occupied in these few years. I have taken  quite some short professional and certificate courses online and also volunteered my time to a couple of causes that are dear to me. So this are few ways to keep your self active and relevant during a job hiatus.

Na wa o!  back to my meeting tomorrow, I am thinking of what to wear. My style has changed, but I  still  look great! even if I say so my self. Hehehe! I will be posting pictures so you can rate me.




Comments

Popular Posts