2017!!!!



                                           THIS HUSTLE!



Dear Diary!

I have missed you dearly and yes it because i have been very busy and lazy to write, but i'm back now. OMG! its been such a long time and you truly has gone thru a lot in the last one and a half years!  Suffice to say that i achieved some of my goal in my " last post" don't ask which one o!.

Hmmm so i was a at a business prayer meeting the other day( the kind of one that you network afterwards). I had dressed up up "tight " you know me na, L.B heels,well manicured nails, nice weave and smelling great and feeling great ! i was determined to make a few business contacts after the session. While i was busy talking to God earnestly i started perceiving  something unpleasant.  what o! "is it what i'm thinking?  No way ! Not this funny looking guy beside me in this 'oye pumping room" choi! i haf die finish!

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate  on what was being said but at intervals this "ripe smell would waft thru my nose!

 I couldn't bear it anymore and i was just on the verge of telling the funny guy on my left to please not  kill us all his atomic missiles , when the very good looking on my right   whispered in "fone" please do you know where the convenience is? 

  Chai ! so you are the one sharing all this bomb! dere is God o!  (this guy that i haf been targeting with my side eyes as a mega business prospect!) . 

Me: (angrily) in thick igbo accent "over dere! i replied curtly.

See how this guy haf come and fall his hand eeh and i was almost blaming someone else.

After the "do" he was trying to catch my attention with his fine cloth and "fone" but i i know gree his hustle jare .

 Perhaps me and Mr, Missile could have started a mutually beneficial business relationship that day.

Comments

Popular Posts